Why Making Home Joyful?

I strive to have a home that feels welcoming.

A home that family and friends can walk into and feel comfortable and cared for.

I think a big part of that is to have organization.

We are a family of 5, and because we love to live by the beach and are a one income family, we needed to live in a small space. We are in a 900sq ft apartment. That's not a lot of room. So I have had to become creative with storage and organization!

I also home school, and know that when I do not have workbooks, assignments and daily projects organized ahead of time, our day is not as smooth, and I am a frazzled teacher.

When it's time to get up and get the day going, it goes a lot better when clothes are pulled out ahead of time, and lunches are close to complete in the fridge.

It seems that a bit of organization, in so many different areas of life, just make things smoother and more positive...well for me anyhow.

I want to share the projects that I am tackling in my own home! Plus it will help keep me on it to get those projects done! :) 

I want to help others become more organized, and to feel that joy and relaxation in their homes.

I hope you are encouraged here, and I hope that you find some tools and ideas to make your home more joyful!

xo Julie

Comments

Popular Posts