A solution for Stuffy Storage!

I have an 8 year old daughter who LOVES her stuffed animals. I am amazed at how every time we are at a store she just gravitates over to them, wishing for a new snuggly friend to add to her ever growing collection. 

So here I am with this little collection of fuzzy friends in need of a home.
I went to Ross in hopes of finding something budget friendly to store the stuffies. One thing to remember is we are a one income household, so I do not have the budget to go spend a lot on storage.  
 I found this cute little white laundry hamper with pink trim. Perfect for a little girls room! I brought it home, placed the stuffy friends in it and there you go! Easy storage for the fuzzy friends!
 The only down side is that when my daughter is trying to find one specific stuffy, she usually has to dump out the entire basket, but it is a quick and easy clean-up! Much easier then the Legos! (We will be discussing those guys soon!)

Comments

Popular Posts