Lego Organization

Ahhh, LEGO! Those pesky little blocks that are always finding their way under my feet!
My son loves to build with his beloved Lego's, and I love that these little bricks bring out so much creativity! What I don't like is the mess, and how my boy can never seem to find that one piece he needs!

So I wanted to share a solution I am trying out.

 I was getting really tired of finding this on my floor on a daily basis.
 The hubs was at Home Depot and found these nail and screw organizers for $10.00 (they come in packs of 2) They have removable dividers so you adjust the little boxes to fit the blocks you want to store.
 Here is one of the organizers after being filled with some Lego's
 I have not organized all the blocks yet, and I may need to purchase another organizer. But for now my boy has some easy to find pieces, while the rest are still in a mess in the bucket.
How do you organize your Lego's?

Comments

  1. We don't keep our Legos organized. In fact, I feel like they take over an entire room of our house. I really like this idea, and will have to swing by Home Depot next time we go shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts