A Fun Valentine Craft!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love this day. Although we should be focused on love daily, I love that there is a special day of the year to celebrate love and all the people extra close to you!

This is the 2nd year the we have made these cute little Valentine Mail Boxes for the kids!
These are SUPER EASY TO MAKE!

Here is what you need!

-cereal box
-construction paper
-tape or glue
-markers
-treats to put inside!

I simply emptied some cereal boxes and taped construction paper all around them.
I followed that by cutting out any special shapes needed and applying them.
Then I used marker for the little details and we were done!

Now these are not fancy. If you want ideas on some really fancy ones, just hop on Pinterest and do a search. Loads of great ideas and inspiration!

I hope you all have a wonderful day with the people you love! xo

Comments

Popular Posts