Meal Planning

I know that my home runs much smoother when I know what's happening in the kitchen. Plus the kids have an answer ready for when they holler "I'm HUNGRY!"

I really love planners, and I have one for menu planning, and one for family activities. (my son photo bombed this pic with his arm, but I thought it was cute so we kept it)
 Now I will confess that I wish I was far better at this then I am. I have wonderful intentions, but a lot of times I'm a little show to get to the execution. Most of the time you will find a week or two empty on the handy dandy planner. BUT, I'm a work in progress for making my home more organized, so I can only improve in this area!

Some people like to plan for the entire month, but I plan on a weekly basis. Why?? In my case, budget has a lot to do with menu planning. Because we survive on one income, we need to do things like plan our meals according to what is on sale that week! Yet another thing that needs work...using those coupons!

Here is a sample I found online for weekly menu planning that is really cute. A simple google search of menu templates will give you a wide selection and I'm sure you can find what works best for you!

Enjoy planning those great meals that you can spend together as a family! :)

Comments

Popular Posts