Loving the Library

When you homeschool 3 kids, and live in a 900sq ft. apartment, sometimes you need to just get out and switch things up!

Since our place is on the small side, I do not have a school room. The kids have a desk in their room, but usually find themselves at the kitchen table together doing their school work.

I have found that lately we have just needed something to freshen things up. You know, that "we are half way into the school year and the routine is getting too BORING!!!"

So I decided to start getting the kids up and ready so we can drive Dad to work so we are not "stuck" at home. We now venture off to a library a couple of days a week and do our work there.

Another thing that I had simply forgotten is how many things the library has for kids! From story times, to craft days, to having special music, there is always a full calendar of fun to be had! And best of all for the girl always looking for a deal it's FREE! I even found a free Zumba class on Friday nights that I am going to start taking!

If you are tired of the routine and want to spice things up, go to the library! Loads of books, games, and activities to enjoy!

After the library I like to reward my kids with a park, so they can be noisy for a while after all that quiet self control they had to display at the library! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts