Home Made Play Doh!

I am in the process of cleaning out the pantry to embark on a journey into clean eating.

I saw my bag of white flour and my box of food coloring and tried to think of what I could do with them..instead of throwing them in the garbage.

PLAY DOH!

It's sooo easy to make!!!!

1 cup of flour
1/2 cup of salt
1/2 cup of HOT water
food coloring

Simply mix the flour and salt together, add the water and coloring and there you have it!

*if it's still a bit sticky, just add a little more flour until you get the consistency you desire*
 It's so easy that the kids can even help out making it!

Have fun! :)

Comments

  1. Great idea for using up those items instead of throwing them out! I featured this post at this week's Anything Goes link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring this post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts