Felt Owls

My daughter just turned 9 and tonight we will be celebrating with a sleepover with a few of her friends! We are having an "Owl" theme and after some searches on Pinterest I decided to attempt some little Felt Owl Stuffies.

I am pretty happy with how they turned out, but wish I had a sewing machine! I did them all by hand so I took me about an hour to complete one owl. So worth it though, my daughter loves them!

I simply went to the craft store and purchased some felt, yarn and batting. I drew out the shape I wanted my owl to be, cut it out and cut out the eyes and noses. Once I stitched the faces on, I sewed the body and left a bit of a hole in the bottom to fill with stuffing. Then I simply stitched them up once filled!

The flowers on the owl are stickers I found on clearance...I did also stitch them in so they do not fall off. Overall an easy craft to do!

Comments

Popular Posts