Making Home Healthier

It's time.

It's time to get the home back onto a healthy track.

I really want to get the home eating a clean. We have been just getting worse and worse in the area of diet and I need to do a complete overhaul!!

So I wanted to throw this question out to you and get some suggestions. I have picky eaters in my house (me being one of them) and I have a shellfish allergy in the home. I want to make healthy clean meals that are relatively easy (as in I'm not in the kitchen for hours) that the kids will enjoy.

So I wanted to ask you, what are some of your favorite meals?


Comments

  1. Hi, just clicked on your post through weird un socialized homeschoolers. Had to comment because food is my favorite topic Ha. Sometimes I feel like I live in my own little healthy World where my family loves everything healthy and never wants a Cheeto or Oreo again....in my dreams. Anyways......I try to take things my family likes and make them healthier. Stir fry is easy, whatever meat/veggies fry it all up and serve it over rice....or just ear it. Make lasagna with zuchinni, grate veggies into meatballs. I like simple meals like roast veggies and baked sweet potatoes. Try your best to stop buying unhealthy food, if it's not there you can't eat it. Something else we like is soup. Roast a chicken one day, use the bones to make broth, save the extra meat for something else. Puree extra veggies into sauces, or bake them into muffins. Just go step by step, small changes, and don't let yourself go backwards. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts