Hello 38.



Today is my birthday. I am 38 years old....40 is creeping closer and closer!!

I am ready for God to do some work in me. To take me to "those places" that I have held onto, those spots that I didn't want to expose. Those wounds and uglies that hold me back from my full potential. God, they are yours now.

Our world is so messy friends. And we have this beautiful mission from God to GO OUT and make disciples of men. It's time to get out there with a new passion for the lost. A new passion to restore relationships and mend broken hearts. A new passion to see nations turn to God.

I'm ready. I'm ready for God to take me to new places with the ministry opportunities He places before me. I'm ready to focus and be more aware of the things happening around me and looking to see an opportunity to SHARE THE LOVE OF JESUS. I want to see Jesus in my everyday. Not just going through the motions of the day to day, but to do my day to day with purpose and awareness of my world that God has placed me.

Remember, sometimes one smile, and one small encouragement can make all the difference in a persons life. Look for those moments. When you see them, don't ignore them, pursue them, make them happen.

Let's love our world together, let's change our world together. Let's love hard and pursue Jesus with a new fire in our hearts.

Comments

Popular Posts