Little Miss Busy.

It has been a bit since I have shared on the blog. And it's simply because life has been a little on the busy side lately!





The hubs and I have made a few trips visiting churches that exploring ministry opportunities! That has been a lot of fun. I love to meet new people, and love how some of these visits have involved leaving town so it also doubles as a romantic getaway! (well, when not interviewing and church touring!)

My Mum also came for a visit from Canada! She had not been on a plane in 40 years, but bless her heart she came for a visit and to hang with the kiddos while we did one of the church visits. She spent 9 days total with us and it was so fun to take her all around San Diego and share the places we love with her. So fun and I hope she comes again....maybe she will even convince my Dad to come along too!

Since we've been home from our last out of town visit, we have had a lovely cold/flu circle around the house. Mr. N got it first, and now Miss. F is battling it. Praying it doesn't hit Mr. S. I can feel it starting to hit me, and I just do not have time to get sick! It's DECEMBER! Too many fun community events happening to be stuck home hugging a kleenix!

Now things are getting back to normal. Back to the daily grind and getting ready for the holidays!

Remember, in all the busy of the season, and the Santa visits, Elf's on Shelves, cookie baking, parties, and all the rest, take a moment to remember and honor the REAL REASON for the season.

Comments

Popular Posts